Experienced Technician required at Joe Duffy Jaguar Land Rover
Joe Duffy Group is Irelands leading Motor retail group and currently has 14 dealerships representing 15 brands. With a brand portfolio including, Jaguar Landrover, BMW, MINI, BMW Motorrad, BMWi, Mazda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Kia, Jaguar Landrover, Volkswagen, Porsche and dealerships in Dublin, Meath, and Limerick, we are Ireland’s fastest growing motor group.
With Employee numbers just over 400, we are now in our eighth consecutive growth in employee numbers, profitability, and turnover, we are now looking to recruit for an experienced Technician to join our talented team at the Joe Duffy Group.
Are you looking for a new challenge or an opportunity to evolve and progress with Ireland’s leading motor Group?
As a Joe Duffy technician, you can look forward to working at our new state of the art workshop. We will provide you with new tools, equipment, and uniforms to facilitate you in your role as a Joe Duffy trained technician. Along with the exceptional facilities, we promise to provide you with industry leading training and a progressive career plan, to help you achieve your careers ambitions.
To diagnose, repair and service the range of Jaguar Landrover products in accordance with Jaguar Landrover’s work specifications, ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service.
• Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified. Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
• Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
• Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
• Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
• Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
• Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles after work has been carried out. Liaise with Service Advisor.
• Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with HSO, warranty and Jaguar Landrover Dealer requirements.
• Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
• Work with other workshop and Jaguar Landrover Dealer colleagues to provide excellent customer service. Share best practice when appropriate.
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a bonus scheme along with excellent benefits including;
Employment Assistance Programme
Tool Allowance and uniform provided
Industry leading training and progressions plans
Bike to Work Scheme
22 days Annual Leave