Ireland’s largest Motor Dealership Group, we have an exciting opportunity for high achieving individuals wishing to maximise their potential and develop their career in motor vehicle sales.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least five years experience and a proven track record in motor retail sector- Achieve unit sales targets for new and / or pre-owned cars and related products and services from retail clients. -
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and enthusiasm for the vehicles,accessories, and services of the dealership
- Close sales effectively, being profit-minded, and understanding new and used car financing and insurance.
- Follow up with prospective customers, utilising various methods of communication.
- Develop new business and leads to increase the client base through focused personal marketing efforts that may include, but are not limited to excellent customer service, phone calls and various marketing campaigns.
- Make effective deliveries by following all sale details,inspecting every car sold, introducing clients to the Service Manager,and Business Manager
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of pricing and specifications of competitive vehicles to provide clients within formative comparisons.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of vehicle supply status from production to delivery
- Maintain knowledge of relevant products and services and maintain professional and technical expertise through on-the-job training,attending training programs, establishing personal network and reviewing industry publications
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with our customers.
The successful candidate must possess:
If you want to be part of a winning team, enjoy an industry leading benefits, recognition & rewards package, then get in touch today. Please contact Maria Bourke, Group HR Manager
Joe Duffy Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time. Thank you.
Think cars. Think Joe Duffy.