Experienced Sales Executive required at Joe Duffy Volkswagen, Airside, SwordsJoe Duffy Group is Irelands leading Motor retail group and currently has 14 dealerships representing 15 brands. With a brand portfolio including, Audi, BMW, MINI, BMW Motorrad, BMWi, Mazda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Kia, Ford, Volkswagen, Porsche and dealerships in Dublin, Meath, and Limerick, we are Ireland’s fastest growing motor group.
To sell the range of new and used Volkwagen Vehicles whilst meeting agreed sales volumes. To ensure the highest degree of customer service at all times.
• To sell the maximum number of new and used Volkwagen vehicles via the use of an effective sales process, whilst at the same time achieve the best profit for the Dealership.
• Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles offered for part exchange.
• Maintain showroom and displays to the required Volkwagen standard. To include the availability of brochures and display of Volkwagen vehicles.
• Using various sources, prospect for new and used car customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities.
• Be the dedicated point of contact for all Corporate and Fleet customers and follow precisely and consistently the Volkwagen sales process
• Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls. Introduce customers to Aftersales staff in order that they are aware of the facilities and procedures.
• Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
• Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
• Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
• To participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a bonus scheme along with excellent benefits including;