Joe Duffy Group is Irelands leading Motor retail group and currently has 14 dealerships representing 15 brands. With a brand portfolio including, Audi, BMW, MINI, BMW Motorrad, BMWi, Mazda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Kia, Ford, Volkswagen, Porsche and dealerships in Dublin, Meath, and Limerick, we are Ireland’s fastest growing motor group.
With Employee numbers now at 410, the Group is projecting a turnover of €300 million for 2016. Now in its eighth consecutive years of growth in employee numbers, profitability, and turnover, we are now looking to recruit for an experienced dynamic Sales Controller to join our talented team at the Joe Duffy Group.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements;
• To manage the mix and specification of new products based on sales trends, local market intelligence and the allocation and production constraints.
• Manage the supply of new and used vehicles.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction levels through the understanding and adherence to customer satisfaction indicators
• Implement and develop customer follow up systems and procedures to increase customer loyalty and to ensure superior customer service standards
• Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing effective and consistent events and campaigns.
• Monitors and evaluates customer needs and competitor activity in the local market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
• Liaise with other departments to maintain the accuracy of the customer database.
• Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the dealership team ethos.
• Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
• Liaise with Group Marketing to drive programs and initiatives to promote brand awareness
• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance