Experienced Sales Executive Required for Joe Duffy BMW
Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retailer Group with twelve dealerships, 410 employees and an enviable franchise portfolio of brands, including BMW, BMWi, MINI, BMW Motorrad, Audi, Porsche, Volkswagen, Mazda, Ford, Volvo, Jaguar, Landrover and KIA. The Joe Duffy Group has a proud heritage of providing excellent customer care from the foundation of its first BMW dealership in 1972.
The Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retail group and represents some of the most iconic brands in the motoring world including Porsche, Land Rover, BMW, Audi, Jaguar, Volvo, Volkswagen, Ford, Mazda, MINI and Kia. Employing over 400 staff across 10 locations, the Group is continuing to expand and has won both the Deloitte Best Managed Company and European Business Awards in the past 12 months.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least five years experience and a proven track record in motor retail sector.
- Achieve unit sales targets for new and / or pre-owned cars and related products and services from retail clients.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and enthusiasm for the vehicles, accessories, and services of the dealership.
- Close sales effectively, being profit-minded, and understanding new and used car financing and insurance.
- Follow up with prospective customers, utilising various methods of communication.
- Develop new business and leads to increase the client base through focused personal marketing efforts that may include, but are not limited to excellent customer service, phone calls and various marketing campaigns.
- Make effective deliveries by following all sale details, inspecting every car sold, introducing clients to the Service Manager, and Business Manager.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of pricing and specifications of competitive vehicles to provide clients with informative comparisons.
-Demonstrate a detailed understanding of vehicle supply status from production to delivery.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant products and services and maintain professional and technical expertise through on-the-job training, attending training programs, establishing personal network and reviewing industry publications.
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with our customers.
The successful candidate must possess:
- A full clean current driving licence
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- General business knowledge, experience and/or training is preferred.
- Strong record of customer service success preferred.
- Proven sales experience in the automotive industry with a minimum of five years experience in automotive retail.
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to close the sale and handle customer requests.
- Must be able to quickly assess individual client needs.
If you want to be part of a winning team, enjoy an industry leading benefits, recognition & rewards package, then get in touch today.
Joe Duffy Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time. Thank you.
Our Core Values: Teamwork. Best People. Ambition. Drive. Respect. Fun & Enjoyment
Must possess experience working under time constraints and managing priorities.
We do not require the assistance of third parties or agencies - Thank You