The Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retail group and represents some of the most iconic brands in the motoring world including Porsche, Land Rover, BMW, Audi, Jaguar, Volvo, Volkswagen, Ford, Mazda, MINI and Kia. Employing over 400 staff across 10 locations, the Group is continuing to expand and has won both the Deloitte Best Managed Company and European Business Awards in the past 12 months.
Joining a newly established team in the Contact Centre for the Joe Duffy Group. You will be working as a member of a busy Outbound team focusing on business development and customer retention. This is a fast paced and exciting role with world class brands and large scope for further career development.
The successful candidate will be a self-driven and results orientated and must possess first-class organisation and customer service skills. Given that this role involves working closely with multiple dealerships, a strong team ethic and ability to organise work is essential. Previous experience is not a must, but is a distinct advantage.
Specific Tasks and Duties:
- Dealing with outbound service and sales queries by phone
- Complete logging of all calls within our system
- Follow all processes provided to ensure smooth flow for each dealership
- Identify any queries a customer may have and offer a suitable solution
- Follow up on any promises made to customers or dealerships
- Capture all relevant customer information
- Work towards and exceed all KPI targets set
- Respond to all queries within agreed SLA and ensure responses are correct and professional
- Adhoc duties as required
- Strive to deliver Industry leading customer service to all our customers
- Complete daily trackers and send by at the end of the day to your manager
- Customer focused
- Target driven
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate credibly with internal & external partners
- IT literate with excellent attention to detail. Experience of Kerridge would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in outbound selling would be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Team player
- Highly organized with effective time management skills
- Trustworthy - with the ability to work on confidential and business critical projects
- The successful candidate will work with highly professional and motivated colleagues who value and support your contribution
Hours of Work:
Standard hours of work are 8.30am to 5:30pm, Tuesday to Saturday.