Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retailer Group with twelve dealerships, 410 employees and an enviable franchise portfolio of brands, including BMW, BMWi, MINI, BMW Motorrad, Audi, Porsche, Volkswagen, Mazda, Ford, Volvo, Jaguar, Landrover and KIA. The Joe Duffy Group has a proud heritage of providing excellent customer care from the foundation of its first BMW dealership in 1972.
Call centre Manager
If you thrive on building and leading a team in a pro-active customer-focused role, a career as a customer relationship manager with the Joe Duffy Group could be for you.
As the manager of a contact centre, you will be responsible for the daily running and management of the centre through the effective use of resources, along with the recruitment and management of staff.
You'll have responsibility for setting and meeting customer service and sales targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development. You will ensure the implementation of our customer contact plan through managing outbound calls and digital communication to our existing customers in a professional and timely manner.
Your duties may vary but will generally include:
- managing the daily running of the call centre, including effective resource planning and implementing call centre strategies and operations;
- carrying out needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses;
- setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality;
- ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded;
- advising clients on products and services available;
- liaising with the internal management team across 12 dealerships in service, parts and sales
- maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks;
- monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance;
- coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with HR staff;
- reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions;
- recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports;
- handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries where appropriate;
- organising staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand;
- coaching, motivating and retaining
- forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis;
- review and respond to incoming social media reviews and customer complaints in a timely manner;
- Oversee our client survey system to ensure that all data is analysed and addressed.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a call centre environment with at least 5 years experience.
You will need to demonstrate:
- excellent communication skills;
- a strong customer focus and a good telephone manner;
- the ability to work well in teams;
- leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff;
- a desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills;
- confidence and a good business sense;
- the ability to set, meet and exceed sales targets;
- a focused and self-motivated approach to work;
- the ability to manage change.