3rd/4th Year Apprentices required for the Joe Duffy Group (Dublin & Limerick)
Joe Duffy Group is Ireland's leading motor retail group and trusted partner to some of the worlds leading automotive manufacturers including BMW, MINI, BMW Motorrad, BMWi, Mazda, Audi, Porsche, Volkswagen, Volvo, Land Rover, Kia and Ford in Dublin.
To diagnose, repair and service the range of products in accordance with work specifications, ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service.
• Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified. Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
• Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
• Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
• Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
• Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
• Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles after work has been carried out. Liaise with Service Advisor.
• Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with HSO, warranty and Dealer requirements.
• Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
• Work with other workshop and Dealer colleagues to provide excellent customer service. Share best practice when appropriate.
Communicates clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with customers, colleagues and suppliers of all levels. Actively listens to others views and requests. Obtains information and checks level of understanding through effective questioning techniques.
• Customer Focus
Able to interact with customers in a professional manner. Identifies and understands customer requirements, and how these can be met through the products and services that are offered through the Dealer. Able to translate this into actions in order to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Analytical Ability
Gathers and records verbal and numerical data in a comprehensive and effective manner. Analyses information for completeness and accuracy. Identifies key data, omissions and issues, escalating where necessary.
• Effecting Control
Approaches tasks and interactions with others in a systematic and structured manner. Supports the implementation and maintenance of proper controls and processes within the department or function. Uses systems efficiently and in accordance with policy. Takes appropriate action where there have been lapses in processes and escalates where necessary.
• Relationship Building
Develops productive and cooperative relationships with customers and colleagues, through the use of rapport building techniques, empathy and effective interpersonal skills. Approaches sensitive situations with consideration for others and works to achieve constructive outcomes.
• Technical Ability
Demonstrates and maintains an appropriate level of technical expertise for a technician in the motor industry. Inspects vehicles and completes allocated work efficiently and accurately, supported by the effective use of relevant tools and technology.
• Commercial Awareness
Develops and maintains a level of knowledge on the motor industry and the products and services that are offered through the Dealer appropriate to their role.
• Brand Alignment
Aligned to the brand values and demonstrates these in their behaviours and approach to people and tasks. Displays honesty and integrity in everything they do.
|Location||Dublin / Limerick|
|Category||Motors, Trades / Operative / Manual.|
Text here ...